OPEN SOURCE – ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP)- ERP NEXT
LCMERP- LOW COSTMOBILE ERP
AAN Systems offers next generation open source based ERP solution with support of GST/VAT.
AAN Systems recommends open source ERP – ERP Next which meets all the enterprise requirements of functional processes. Any organization whether Small, Medium or Large ERP Next supports all modules like Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Warehouse, Manufacturing and Financials. It is powered by effective workflow and runs as core centralized application which uses the browser as the user interface. ERP Next is fully equipped with features applicable to Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Schools.
What modules the ERP Next Offers?
- What you can do with ERP ?
- Who can use ERP next?
- Service offerings for ERP ?
- Key Features of AAN / ERPNext?
- You can prepare customized quotations for your customer
- Track all your purchases, invoices, payment
- Know the real-time update on the stock of items in your inventory
- You can get to know the ageing analysis of customer and vendor payments (AR, AP)
- Dashboard will provide you overall status of sales, inventory, financials
- You can manage your all employees payroll
- Retail shops
- Wholesale distributors
- Small and medium enterprises (manufacturing, retails dealers, trading agencies, hospital, educational institutions)
- Large enterprises in manufacturing, wholesale, retail, trading, education)
- Requirement study and Gap analysis
- Implementation & User training
- Customization of ERP Next to meet your enterprise requirement
- Migration from existing system / manual to ERP Next
- Open source framework – at no cost
- Cloud deployment
- Multi currency support
- multi location support
- Role based access
- Workflow and approvals
ERPNext is implemented for a rice exporting company in India to ensure planning, production and logistics of rice export.
The following are the prime features of the framework.
Cross-compatibility : Since ERPNext is an online tool, it can be used on a wide variety of platforms and devices.
Flexibility : Metadata modelling allows to customize applications without programming.
Comprehensive user interface : Enhanced UI was designed to be understandable, responsive, productive and easy to use.
Organisation : calendar, simple social network and messaging service, built-in to-do lists and projects, time log entries, embedded reporting system with office suite integration.
Accounting and Billing : multi-currency and multi-country support, powerful accounting with tax calculations, company’s chart of accounts and cost centres, a wide range of reports, built-in tools for bank and payment reconciliation, payment vouchers.
Sales and CRM : reports for all company’s sales, quotations, support requests, newsletters, management and communication with both existing and potential customers.
Inventory management and Manufacturing : inventory warehouses, inventory valuations, managing the stock either batchwise or by Serial Numbers of items. Production Planning Tool helps to plan production and materials beforehand.
HR : leave and attendance management, expense claims submission, payroll, appraisals, etc.
Website and Shopping Cart : Users can generate a fully functional and styled website with their product catalog and shopping cart.